All through college, I knew exactly what I wanted to do with my professional career: write. Writing has always been my sole goal, and writing to provide information and assist people has always been a particular interest. When you were born and raised just outside of Atlantic City, and returned there after college to embark on a career, it doesn't take long for writing about betting and gaming to become a natural decision.
As I started learning more about the world of casinos and sportsbooks, I found my interest grew from a civic-initiated bud into a full bloom of genuine fascination. Learning about slot games, getting into the intricacies of sportsbooks, and getting familiar with the realities of poker outside the Hollywood dramatics is something that I have found genuinely enthralling. Being able to write about these subjects on a daily basis is an absolute dream come true, and I couldn't be happier to be a part of NJXGambling.com.
Whenever I'm not penning my latest article for NJX, I'm usually writing, jogging with my dog Frank, or reluctantly starting another DIY project on my "fixer upper" home that needs more work than I ever envisioned it requiring!
- Can New Jersey Devils Avoid Another Losing Streak?
- Rutgers Bow Out of 2022 March Madness With Thriller Against Notre Dame
- March Madness - Saint Peter’s Reach the Sweet 16
- New Jersey Devils trade rumors - Should they stay or should they go?
- Spot the difference: New Jersey Devils warm-up jersey edition
- Who are the top 3 NFL players from New Jersey in 2022?
- Sebastian Joseph-Day becomes the 18th Rutgers alum to lift the Lombardi Trophy
- Scarlet Knights’ 2022 Revised Football Schedule
- What would a renewed TV deal mean for Rutgers Football and Basketball team?
- BetMGM Brings Borgata Bingo to NJ